Testing & Analysis
Specializing in Urodynamics and Anorectal Manometry Tests
Matrix Medical Consultants are leaders in the testing of urodynamics (UDS) and anorectal manometry (ARM) and are committed to progressive treatments and prevention plans.
Urodynamic (UDS) and Anorectal Manometry (ARM) testing service
- MMC is the first ever remote UDS and ARM interpretation service created
- We offer expert, board-certified physician specialist interpretations of all test results that also include recommendations for treatment
- MMC will help train any staff member, on site, to appropriately perform these tests at a reasonable cost
- Help practices acquire their own testing equipment at exceptional prices to perform their own studies
- No need to rely on outside companies to schedule testing when you can do it all yourself at a fraction of the cost!
- Our unique portal allows for the interpretations to be quickly and easily sent over via secured website to our interpreters
- Interpretations returned to your practice within 3 days
- Each practice location has a specific interpreter dedicated to that practice for consistency of interpretations
- Interpreters are available for follow up questions if needed
- Excellent service for any hospital system of group practice to help generate significant revenue while accurately diagnosing pelvic floor issues
For more information about testing and analysis for urodynamic (UDS) and anorectal manometry (ARM), call us at (234) 400-0375.
Other Related Articles
Urodynamic testing is a procedure that that focuses on the bladder’s ability to hold urine and empty steadily and completely. A healthcare provider may recommend urodynamic testing if a patient’s health information, physical exam, and lower urinary track symptoms suggest problems. Learn more about urodynamics testing today.